Saturday 19 March 2016

Best hair mask ever! Kinessences Mask.


Frizzy hair? Split ends? Sahara desert dryness strands? Damage hair? Or you just need great and moisturizing hair mask? Then this mask is just for you!




As you may know from my previous blog post my hair and skin lately is super dry and needs a lot of care and moisture. So I found this and I can't tell you how happy I'm now!

Kin Essences hair mask is full of great oils such as argan, macadamia and few more. This hair mask leaves my hair super soft and moisturized. Also after this mask, my hair gets very easy to comb and fizz-free!



I have tried a lot of hair masks in my life because I always loved to have long hair but this mask has very strange texture. If you have dry skin or smth like that you may know those very thick creams, wich is very creamy and rich, so this mask is just like that! And I kinda like that, because I think that this texture gets deeper in my hair that that watery mask.
Also, smell! It's smells like real and pure honey! How amazing is that??!! But it's very hard to explain the smell for me, it's honey + a lot of oils (but those great smelling oils not like castor oil or smth).

One more thing. This hair mask is sulphate, paraben, and silicone free 
So is your hair need a little bit of care and moisture I really recommend you buying this hair mask! 

more info here - Kin cosmetics

What is your favorite hair mask? Have you tried this one? Let me know in the comment below!

Lots of love,
Barbora



No comments:

Post a Comment