Thursday 2 June 2016

I'm back!Where have I been?

Hello everyone! Nice to "see" you again!


Feels so nice to write a blog post again! Sorry for not posting for sooooooo long (more than the month he he). Seems like I'm starting blog from the beginning again :D So where have I been all this month???



First of all, SCHOOL. Gosh being 10th grader is hard AF! Teachers seem like hey don't care about our sleep, health or other activities, all they want us to do is homework. A lot of them. Can't forget to talk about tests, checks and etc. ALSO, I passed my first "exams"! Native language and math! And I did pretty well on them! #ProudOfMyself




Also, I've been practising my "photography skills" for my trip to Crete (can't wait!) and for better blog photos. Here is some from my city City days, where our city makes 3day celebration. Here we can listen to some live music from Lithuania musicians, eat a lot of homemade food and take pretty photos!






AND. I needed a break from blogging because I felt soooooo uninspired and blue because I can't make my blog the way other bloggers do :( Gosh I just when from comparison to feeling bad about myself. But now I'm fine (thanks for asking) I feel proud of what I do and how I do it!

I read a lot of blogs, magazines and watched ALOT great films and now I'm full of ideas! I am thinking about starting "What to follow?" series where I can share my favourites bloggers, Instagram and youtube channels. Guys, what do you think about it?





I know this post wasn't like other ones but I just needed to share my minds and some photos! Hope you still liked it!

That's for know! Check me in few days for a new post!

Warm (or not that warm 'cause it's boiling out here :D) hug,
Barbora.

No comments:

Post a Comment