Friday 17 February 2017

ODA: Active glycolic cleanser & Regenerating acne control cream

Since summer my face started to change up. From super dry and flaky it has become combination normal to oily AND acne prone. How fun!
So since then, my face is FULL of red bumps, pimples, whiteheads and everything like that. I had to do something with it.



 My family and I went to beauty event called "Moters Pasaulis 2016" (Woman's world 2016) in Kaunas. I saw big white tent on which was written something like "Defeat acne & live happy".  That caught my eyes very quickly. I went there and asked about their products and this is what I bought then.


Fist of all, active glycolic cleanser. The thing that told me dermatologist who persuaded me to buy it said that I  need to cleanse my face with something stronger than simple cleanser from the drugstore. This one has glycolic acid in it so it kills bacteria and exfoliates. It works very well! My acne really did shrink up!

BUT if you have sensitive skin please do patch test at first because it DOES sting a little bit ;)


Another product I bought is regenerating acne control cream. It's a bit too thick to put on like moisturiser for oily skins, but it works great for treating acne! It also works wonders as a moisturising base for foundation!
If used as needed it leaves skin matte but moisturised ;)




If you decide to try these be aware that results are seen in 1 to 3 months, for me it started working in like 6 weeks so be patient ;)
So after all, I am really happy that I brought these babies to my life, they are really only ones who works for me!

ODA's products can be found here: http://www.odapro.lt

Quick reminder. You are beautiful no matter how your skin looks & it is only decision to do whatever you think is needed to!


Much love,
Barbora


No comments:

Post a Comment