Tuesday 11 April 2017

Best VEGAN banana bread ever!

My family and I went to the supermarket on Saturday and we found grounded flax seeds.I know, I know, what is so special about it? Well, that isn't that usual product found in my city and from it, you can make flax egg ;) As soon as we saw it we bought it and the first mind that popped up in my head was "Vegan banana bread".

My little sister (who modelled me in my last post) is vegan, thus it is very important for me as a big sister to make something delicious that she could eat.




We went home and I went to the god of everything, aka. Pinterest. And I found this recipe wich is originally made by lovely Jasmin from sweetsimplevegan . This recipe is 100% vegan: with flax egg, dates, bananas and oat flour. That means it is Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, oil-free!

This was my first Vegan bake and it turned out perfectly! Bread is super nice, not too sweet, a bit crunchy and squishy! Also it is really the best and most delicious bread I have ever baked!




There is not enough words to tell how happy my whole family is and especially my little sister! That Jasmine for this amazingness! Will bake another loaf with my friends tomorrow!

Recipe is at http://sweetsimplevegan.com/2015/10/date-sweetened-banana-bread/

Hope you all have as nicest weekday as this bread!

Barbora

No comments:

Post a Comment