Thursday 15 June 2017

A dupe for HOT Urban Decay Naked Heat palette? | NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette review




Something new and extremely hot is hitting beauty counters. Any guesses?? It is, of course, new Urban Decan Naked Heat line. But let us talk about eyeshadow palette for today. Is it really that special? Do we as a beauty hoarders don't own anything similar? Ofc. we do. Because even I do. 



When I first saw the new palette floating around in youtube world I immediately clicked that I just bought smth so similar! And it is NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Warm neutral. I can't say that the palettes are the same but they DO look similar. I can't talk about swatches or longevity because I don't own a Heat one but from looking, at different photos, some of the shades are exactly the same!

the photo was taken from sephora.com

And the NYX palette is great! Pigmentation in bomb dot com! It lasts through all the day. I wore one amazing red-ish glittery look for my BFF's 18th birthday and it lasted all night long without budging! It is also very versatile. You can make very dramatic red look or something very simple like light smokey some eye.



 So do I think you need to spend 54$ on a new red toned palette? Absolutely, no. I believe that you can find something even more similar than the NYX one if so! I think that red toned shadows are a new trend this season thus more and more brands will release something like this for any price range!


Urban Decay Heat palette here.
NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Warm neutral here.

No comments:

Post a Comment